Nash Bridges - The Complete Collection
The life and cases of Inspector Nash Bridges (Don Johnson) of the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) and his quirky partner Inspector Joe Dominguez (Cheech Marin) as they keep tabs on crime in the scenic Bay Area in Bridge’s electric yellow 1971 Plymouth Barracuda.
Don Johnson recreates the iconic success of Miami Vice with his fashionable flair and electrifying rapport with Marin with a backdrop of the breath-taking San Francisco Bay Area.
* Upbeat action-adventure cop show that aired 122 episodes for six seasons on CBS from 1996-2001
* Starring Don Johnson from Miami Vice and Cheech Marin from Cheech and Chong
* Averaged 10 million prime time weekly viewers during the shows original run
* Produced by Paramount with a budget of $2 million per episode, shot on the streets of San Francisco
* Includes Seasons 3-6 for the first time on DVD.
* Region 1 North America
* Approx. 3600 min.